VITAMIN D 2000 IU
- Vitamin D supports the immunity, contributes to the maintenance of strong bones by increasing the calcium and phosphorous absorption.
- With a very good absorbable form of vitamin D.
- Vitamin D a good immunity and strong bones and teeth by absorbing calcium and phosphorus from nutrition.
- Vitamin D is stored in fat mass. That is why you are at great risk of vitamin D deficiency, already before surgery.
- Extra daily intake of vitamin D may be recommended to correct deficiency.
- 1 tablet of Bariatric Advantage Vitamin D 2000 IU contains 2000 international units (IU) of cholecalcipherol, a well absorbable form of vitamin D. The chewable tablets have a pleasant lime flavor with natural sweetener from the stevia plant.
- The chewable tablets do not need to be swallowed with water.
- Lactose, soy and gluten free
Use: 1 chewable tablet daily or as recommended.
Caution: Food supplements must not be used to replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of young children. Contains sweeteners. Excessive use can have a laxative effect.