VITAMIN D 2000 IU
- Vitamin D supports the immunity, contributes to the maintenance of strong bones by increasing the calcium and phosphorous absorption.
- With a very good absorbable form of vitamin D.
Professional? Log in here
Price is based on delivery in
Germany (edit location)
Preisangaben inkl. MwSt. Abhängig von der Lieferadresse kann die MwSt. an der Kasse variieren.
This product is suitable for
- Vitamin D a good immunity and strong bones and teeth by absorbing calcium and phosphorus from nutrition.
- Vitamin D is stored in fat mass. That is why you are at great risk of vitamin D deficiency, already before surgery.
- Extra daily intake of vitamin D may be recommended to correct deficiency.
- 1 tablet of Bariatric Advantage Vitamin D 2000 IU contains 2000 international units (IU) of cholecalcipherol, a well absorbable form of vitamin D. The chewable tablets have a pleasant lime flavor with natural sweetener from the stevia plant.
- The chewable tablets do not need to be swallowed with water.
- Lactose, soy and gluten free
Use: 1 chewable tablet daily or as recommended.
Caution: Food supplements must not be used to replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of young children. Contains sweeteners. Excessive use can have a laxative effect.