CALCIUM CITRATE RASPBERRY – 90
- Dietary supplement with 500 mg calcium and vitamin D3 (500 IU), suitable after any bariatric surgery
- Calcium to maintain strong bones and teeth
- Calcium in citrate form and vitamin D to facilitate absorption
- According to ASMBS * guidelines
Bariatric surgery reduces the capacity of the stomach, which means it cannot hold as much food. Furthermore, depending on the kind of surgery, the body will absorb vitamins and minerals less well. As a result, a calcium deficiency may develop. Calcium supplementation is therefore recommended to support bone formation and maintain strong bones.
Bariatric Advantage Calcium Citrate Soft Chews Raspberry is a calcium supplement. Very tasty and easy to chew.
- 500 mg calcium and vitamin D3 (500 IU)
- Based on easily absorbable calcium citrate
- Unlike calcium carbonate, calcium citrate does not require an acidic environment in the stomach to be absorbed.
- With vitamin D3, which promotes calcium absorption in the gut. The improved calcium absorption supports bone remodelling.
- Sugar free
- Naturally flavored
Intake tips: 2-3 soft chews daily.
The soft chews are individually wrapped and easy on the go.
Important: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. Exceeding the dose (>10 chewing tablets per day) can lead to a laxative effect. Contains sweeteners and sugar.
No, to ensure optimal absorption of all minerals, it’s preferable not to take the calcium soft chews along with multivitamins or Bariatrics Advantage Magnesium & Vitamin D. E.g. mornings, afternoons between meals and evenings before going to sleep...
No, to ensure optimal absorption of all minerals, it’s preferable not to take the calcium soft chews along with an iron supplement. E.g. mornings, afternoons between meals and evenings before going to sleep.
The calcium soft chews have a different texture than the chewable tablet and are more pleasant to chew. They are individually wrapped and are easy on the go. The formula of the calcium citrate chewable tablets peach-mango contains the same amount ...