VITAMIN D 2000 IU
- Vitamin D supports the immunity, contributes to the maintenance of strong bones by increasing the calcium and phosphorous absorption.
- With a very good absorbable form of vitamin D.
Automatic refill order
Save money and time by using our subscription plan. Never run out of stock and always have your vitamins and minerals on hand. Please see our full terms and conditions for more information.
Congratulations! Thanks to the Bariatric Advantage® subscription, you unlock many advantages: You will save time, save money and you will never be without stock.
By subscribing you are committing to a minimum of 2 deliveries. To see the full terms and conditions, click see more.
Do you want multiple subscriptions? That's possible! To be able to manage your subscriptions in a flexible way, it's necessary to purchase each subscription separately.
- FREE Delivery
- BEST Price
Order just one unit of this product.
Free delivery from £150!
- Vitamin D a good immunity and strong bones and teeth by absorbing calcium and phosphorus from nutrition.
- Vitamin D is stored in fat mass. That is why you are at great risk of vitamin D deficiency, already before surgery.
- Extra daily intake of vitamin D may be recommended to correct deficiency.
- 1 tablet of Bariatric Advantage Vitamin D 2000 IU contains 2000 international units (IU) of cholecalcipherol, a well absorbable form of vitamin D. The chewable tablets have a pleasant lime flavor with natural sweetener from the stevia plant.
- The chewable tablets do not need to be swallowed with water.
- Lactose, soy and gluten free
Use: 1 chewable tablet daily or as recommended.
Caution: Food supplements must not be used to replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of young children. Contains sweeteners. Excessive use can have a laxative effect.
You should chew the tablets after a meal.