THE AKKERMANSIA COMPANY WEIGHT CONTROL
- Specific pregnancy multivitamin after every bariatric surgery
- From pregnancy wish until end of breastfeeding
- A unique blend of 13 vitamins and 7 minerals in in easily absorbed, active forms: according to the European guidelines*
Price and Delivery Information
Price is based on delivery in
United Kingdom (edit location)
Prices include VAT. Depending on the delivery address, the VAT at the checkout may vary.
Bariatric Advantage® Prenatal is a nutritional supplement specially formulated to meet your nutritional needs after bariatric surgery, from pregnancy wish until end of breastfeeding.
A specific pregnancy multivitamin AFTER bariatric surgery
- All essential vitamins and minerals
- High dose of B vitamins and B6, B9, B12 in active form
- Rich in folate (Metafolin®), the active form of folic acid
- Easily absorbable minerals: bisglycinates (chelates) and citrates.
- Lactose, soy and gluten free
Metafolin® is the active form of folic acid and is a highly absorbable folate. The human body is unable to produce folic acid or its active metabolic derivatives. Folic acid needs to be provided through your diet or a nutritional supplement. As it takes time to replenish folate reserves, it’s important to have additional folate intake, as soon as you wish to become pregnant. Metafolin® is an organically active ingredient which, unlike synthetic folic acid, doesn't to be processed in the body before the cells can use it.
Use: 2 capsules per day (preferably 1 at lunch and 1 at dinner). Bariatric Advantage® Prenatal is recommended for the whole period: from pregnancy wish throughout the whole pregnancy and even until you stop breastfeeding.
*Pregnancy after bariatric surgery: Consensus recommendations for periconception, antenatal and postnatal care