Watercress soup with fromage frais
Ingredients (4 persons)
258 kcal - 9 g protein per portion
- 3 big potatoes
- ½ bundle of watercress
- 2 stalks of leek
- 1 turnip
- 3 x ‘petit suisse’ (fromage frais)
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 30g fat
- Salt – pepper
- Melt the fat matter in a soup kettle over a gentle heat. Add the white of the leek and the watercress. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add 1 liter of water, and the turnip, potatoes, chopped into pieces, salt and pepper
- Let it simmer during 25 minutes.
- Mix the soup.
- Mix the egg with the milk and the fromage frais.
- Pour the soup over the mixture immediately before serving.
- Mix 1 serving of Bariatric Advantage multi powder through the soup, immediately before serving*
*Bariatric Advantage® multi powder contains beta-carotene. If Bariatric Advantage® multi powder is mixed into the meal, it will become orange. However, this does not affect the quality of the nutrients.
Recipes developed in cooperation with BBAHS