- A natural protein supplement based on high-grade whey protein isolate with a high protein content > 92%*
(20g of protein per serving)
- Highly soluble
- Easy to digest and quickly absorbed
Automatic refill order
Save money and time by using our subscription plan. Never run out of stock and always have your vitamins and minerals on hand. Please see our full terms and conditions for more information.
Congratulations! Thanks to the Bariatric Advantage® subscription, you unlock many advantages: You will save time, save money and you will never be without stock.
By subscribing you are committing to a minimum of 2 deliveries. To see the full terms and conditions, click see more.
Do you want multiple subscriptions? That's possible! To be able to manage your subscriptions in a flexible way, it's necessary to purchase each subscription separately.
- FREE Delivery
- BEST Price
Order just one unit of this product.
Free delivery from £150!
Price and Delivery Information
Price is based on delivery in
United Kingdom (edit location)
Prices include VAT. Depending on the delivery address, the VAT at the checkout may vary.
Proteins are the building blocks of our body. Protein is needed to build up cells and tissues and help maintain and develop muscle mass.
Bariatric Advantage Whey is a calorie-poor powder, based on ultra-pure whey protein isolate. Bariatric Advantage Whey could help you meet your daily protein requirements, by supplementing your regular diet.
- 20g of protein per portion, 1 pot equals 21 portions
- This is a natural whey isolate of sweet Irish whey.
- Highly soluble due to excellent purity
- Easy to digest and quickly absorbed
- Contains very little lactose (<1%) and is low in fat, which means it is very well tolerated by stomach and gut. Suitable for people with lactose intolerance.
- High-grade whey protein isolate
- High protein content: more than 92%*
- Ideal amino acid profile with the best nutritional values.
- Highest quantity of essential amino acids
- Highest quantity of natural BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids: leucine-isoleucine-valine) in the amino acid profile. BCAAs are directly absorbed by the muscles.
- Good protein quality (PDCAAS)
- Maximum purity (high protein percentage and low lactose content
- Calorie-poor, without superfluous additives, sweeteners or aromas.
- Your daily protein intake should be at least 60g. Ask your dietician how much protein powder per day you need to supplement your diet.
- 1 serving (= 2 measuring scoops) daily or as recommended
- Dissolve in water, milk, juice or a smoothie (200ml) or mix into your meal as desired.
- Cold drinks are preferable. Can also be dissolved in hot drinks, but please note that this can lead to lumps forming.
Practical tip: The powder can also be mixed into: Pancake batter, cake mix, muffin batter, even bread dough.
Caution: Food supplements must not replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of young children.
*In dry mass
Yes. However, make sure the food is not too warm (cold or lukewarm dishes up to 30°C are recommended) so as not to denature the proteins.
Proteins are the building blocks of our bodies. Proteins are necessary to maintain muscle mass and to promote recovery after surgery. They also help ensure that weight loss is only at the expense of fatty tissue. Major sources of proteins are meat, fish...
Whey proteins are present in cow's milk and may therefore cause allergies. Bariatric Advantage® Whey and NutriTotal are therefore only gluten-free.
This is a natural whey isolate of sweet Irish whey prepared with cold cross-flow microfiltration to maintain the natural structure of protein and maximize protein intake.
Bariatric Advantage® Whey is suitable for most people with lactose intolerance. It contains very little lactose (<1%) and is low in fat. If you have any concerns, ask your doctor or dietician.
You should dissolve a portion of Whey in a smoothie or in 200 ml of water, milk or juice. In addition, you should dissolve Whey in cold drinks, as warm drinks enhance the risk of lump formation. Also, you can mix a portion of Whey with a meal of choice.
- MULTI CAPSULES - 180
- 180 Capsules
- For 3 months (2 /day)
- CALCIUM CITRATE PEACH-MANGO - 90
- 90 Chewables
- For 1 to 1,5 months (2-3/day)