Ingredients for 3 pieces of 45g
- 1 egg
- 30g ground almonds
- 1 trace of baking powder
- 30g low-fat curd cheese (0.2-0.3% fat)
- 1-2 tsp. rape oil (with butter flavour)
- Separate the egg. Beat the egg white with some salt to stiff peaks.
- Stir together the egg yoke, baking powder and curd cheese.
- Carefully fold in the egg white.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan.
- Pour three flat knobs of batter into the pan and fry each side for 2-3 minutes.
TIP: You can use ground hazelnuts rather than almonds. Bake a large stack of pancakes and put the rest in the freezer. You can thaw them later and pop them in the toaster.
Alishirinpour. F.S., & Kilzer. S. (2020). Meine OP Meine Portion. Poland.